SEFAM ONLINE JOB APPLICATION
Management Information Systems Department
To complement our increasingly growing Management Information Systems team of innovative professionals, we are looking for young, bright and dynamic individuals to join us in the positions mentioned below. If you're interested in finding out how computers and IT actually enable businesses to grow and achieve strategic advantage, this is the place for you. We expose you hands-on to some of the industry's most complex business processes that have very little pre-defined standard or precedence to follow. As part of a company that runs the country's pioneering brands, you get to work with those who set standards for others and get an opportunity to be like them.
If this excites you, read on...
Position: Business Systems Analyst
Ideally we're looking for:
- A good 4-year CS degree followed by an MBA
- Understanding of general business practices and procedures
- Ability to think logically, understand business problems and build software models to solve them
- Expertise in modern SQL, application development and programming techniques
- A can-do attitude with self-motivation and the ability to take initiative
- Have some understanding of Business Intelligence
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Must be a creative thinker!
Job responsibilities entail:
- Liaise with business managers and end-users to extract business requirements
- Convert business requirements into formal software requirement specifications
- Develop software prototypes for proof-of-concept
- Maintain close coordination with ERP vendor for upgrades, bug fixes and new modules
- Document ERP activities and develop end-user guides
- Conduct regular training sessions for end-users
- Continuously innovate!
DEADLINE FOR ALL POSITIONS: JUNE 10, 2013
Copyright 2013. All rights reserved. Sefam (Pvt.) Ltd.